Pardes is currently looking to fill the following positions:
Located in Jerusalem
Part-time (15 hours)
Part-Time Administrator for Community Education (CE) Program (15 hours/week)
The Pardes Institute of Jewish Studies, an open, co-ed and non-denominational Jewish learning community, based in Jerusalem, is looking to hire an efficient and dynamic administrator to oversee and help develop its Community Education program.
The popular Community Education program provides a variety of in-depth, text-based classes for members of the local community taught by Pardes faculty and renowned guest speakers. Classes and tours are held during morning hours, with regular tours that bring classroom-based learning to life. In addition, there are frequent evening talks that bring the Pardes student body and the local community together.
- Welcoming and building relationship with CE participants
- Registration and payment for classes
- Administrative organization of trips and evening events (buses, guards, etc.)
- Data entry
- Logistical support for classes including materials, technology and refreshments
- Being part of general Pardes office team
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:30-1:30pm + Eight Wednesday tiyulim annually
- Fall Session – October-January, 4, 2018
- Spring Session – January 8 – March 15, 2018
Send CVs and two references to Rabbi Alex Israel email@example.com