Pardes is currently looking to fill the following positions:
The Pardes Institute of Jewish Studies, an open, co-ed, and non-denominational Jewish learning community based in Jerusalem, is seeking to hire a Grant Writer in Israel. A strong interest in Pardes and its mission is essential. Candidates should have a track record of proven success in writing, fundraising and/or marketing with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Research and interact with foundation prospects
- Draft, edit and format grant proposals and reports
- Update and refine donor cultivation materials
- Prepare budgets and financial reports for prospects and donors
- Manage documentation of grant proposals, reports and agreements
- Support the development team with fundraising campaigns and events
- 5 years proven success in writing, fundraising and/or marketing
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills in English
- Top-notch organizational skills
- Consistent, thorough, detail-oriented and deadline-driven
- Ability to independently manage multiple priorities
Pardes may have some flexibility on location and number of hours per week for the right candidate. Resumes with a cover letter and writing samples should be sent to email@example.com.
Only relevant candidates will be contacted.