Pardes is currently looking to fill the following positions:
Pardes is hiring a North American Programs and Engagement Coordinator.
The Pardes Institute of Jewish Studies seeks a passionate and highly organized North American Programs and Engagement Coordinator to provide logistical, administrative and communications support for North American events with visiting and local faculty.
As a key member of the Pardes engagement team, this professional will also help to deepen and expand Pardes’s reach, through relationship-building, targeted outreach and recruitment for long-term Pardes program opportunities in Israel.
This is a part-time position (20 hrs/wk) offering an hourly salary and beginning immediately, based out of our North American office at the dynamic WeWork on 5th avenue in New York City.
Does the following describe you?
- Passionate about Pardes’s mission and programs, with a strong sense of initiative
- Detail-oriented, with exceptional writing, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Eager to collaborate as part of a larger global team
- Able to work independently and efficiently and prioritize thoughtfully
- Proficient with Google apps (G Suite) and various forms of social media
- Familiar with email marketing and CRM database systems
Interested candidates should send a CV and cover letter to Ilana HaCohen, Director of Global Engagement: email@example.com.
404 5th Ave, New York, NY 10018-2700, United States