Pardes is currently looking to fill the following positions:
The Pardes Institute of Jewish Studies is looking to hire a dynamic and motivated Director of Digital Media to manage and develop Pardes’s online communications for the organization as a whole as well as for the Pardes Center for Judaism and Conflict Resolution. Based in Jerusalem.
The Pardes Institute of Jewish Studies (pardes.org.il) is an open, co-educational and non-denominational Jewish learning community, based in Jerusalem and with programs worldwide. Pardes cultivates in its students a life-long love of Jewish learning, the Jewish people and Israel, inspiring them to engage in Jewish life, as communal leaders, educators, and spiritual leaders.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
– Tech-savvy with proficiency in:
-Wordpress site management, with knowledge of HTML and CSS.
-Google management software including Google Analytics and Webmaster
-Photo and video editing (Adobe Elements, Photoshop and In Design a plus)
-Email Marketing ( MailChimp a plus)
-Podcasts and audio-editing (Audacity a plus)
-Online form creation (FormsAssembly a plus)
– Experience running social media for business (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Linkedin) including Ads manager, boosting, optimization, content creation and online campaigns.
– Highly proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Both able to see big picture and be very attentive to details.
– Ability to manage several projects at once, and often with tight deadlines.
– Excellent written skills in English.
– A team player with their finger-on-the-pulse. Always looking for opportunities to grow and develop the organization and adjust to the new and ever-changing online environment.
Hours: Full-time (Approx 40 hrs/week). Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter (including salary requirements) and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Pardes is hiring a North American Programs and Engagement Coordinator.
The Pardes Institute of Jewish Studies seeks a passionate and highly organized North American Programs and Engagement Coordinator to provide logistical, administrative and communications support for North American events with visiting and local faculty.
As a key member of the Pardes engagement team, this professional will also help to deepen and expand Pardes’s reach, through relationship-building, targeted outreach and recruitment for long-term Pardes program opportunities in Israel.
This is a part-time position (20 hrs/wk) offering an hourly salary and beginning immediately, based out of our North American office at the dynamic WeWork on 5th avenue in New York City.
Does the following describe you?
- Passionate about Pardes’s mission and programs, with a strong sense of initiative
- Detail-oriented, with exceptional writing, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Eager to collaborate as part of a larger global team
- Able to work independently and efficiently and prioritize thoughtfully
- Proficient with Google apps (G Suite) and various forms of social media
- Familiar with email marketing and CRM database systems
Interested candidates should send a CV and cover letter to Ilana HaCohen, Director of Global Engagement: email@example.com.
404 5th Ave, New York, NY 10018-2700, United States