The Pardes Institute of Jewish Studies (www.pardes.org.il) seeks an impeccably organized and enthusiastic individual to provide administrative, logistical and communications support for the President and Year Program Director.
The Executive Administrator is the lynch pin of operations for Pardes in Jerusalem. Positioned at the center of a bustling, warm, and vision-driven institution, they are responsible for coordinating and ensuring the smooth functioning of programs, organizing and scheduling programs, and communicating directly with students, staff, and faculty. Additionally, the Executive Administrator provides academic and student support and administrative support for the President and Year Program Director.
This full-time position is based at Pardes, in Talpiot, Jerusalem, however, Pardes is open to discussing part-time models for well-qualified candidates.
Does the following describe you?
- Detail-oriented, with strong writing, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and prioritize thoughtfully.
- Flexible and efficient, including under tight deadlines.
- Proficient with Google apps (G Suite) and open to learning new platforms.
- Eager to collaborate as part of a larger team and passionate about bringing Pardes’s mission and programs to the Jewish world.
- BA +3 years relevant experience
- English mother tongue, Hebrew competency
Job responsibilities included, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling and coordinating dozens of weekly and monthly activities, meetings, and classes for Pardes’s fast-paced operations.
- Managing correspondence, evaluations, and maintaining lists.
- Providing academic support such as facilitating the distribution of weekly schedules, coordinating guest speakers, handling billing, and ensuring the availability of office supplies.
- Sharing information and communicating with students, staff, and faculty.
- Overseeing security of students, including forwarding security warnings, maintaining emergency protocols and lists.
- Assisting with mass emails including mail merge emails.
- Supporting students with logistical, emotional, and bureaucratic assistance.
- Maintaining housing lists and supporting students in finding apartments.
- Writing and Reporting to Pardes’s boards, funders, and MASA.
Email CV and cover letter to Rabbi Dr. Meesh Hammer-Kossoy, Director of the Year Program to email@example.com with“Executive Administrator” in the subject line.
No phone calls, please. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.