Register now & book your all weekend pass online
Here is a schedule featuring Pardes alumni, Faculty and Adjunct Faculty
All times are scheduled for Greenwich Mean Time (GMT +0).
Eastern USA is GMT -5 (5 hours behind)
Pacific USA is GMT -8 (8 hours behind)
Israel is GMT +2 (2 hours ahead)
December 25 – Friday
- 1 pm: Eryn London Serach bat Asher: The immortal woman
December 27 – Sunday
- 9 am: Miriam Lorie How a Norman called Johannes changed Judaism
- 1 pm: Jeremy Borovitz Theodosius of Rome and the eternal suspicions of the diaspora
- 5 pm: Eryn London and Miriam Lorie Vicar of Dibley, Shmicar of Dibley: meet the ordained (and soon to be ordained) Orthodox women of the UK!
- 6 pm: Yaffa Epstein and alumnus Adam Rossano, “And you shall teach your children”: How about your parents? And friends? Redesigning Jewish learning & leadership for the 21st Century
- 8 pm: Rossella Tercatin The Top Israeli Archeological Breakthroughs of 2020: A Reporter’s Notebook
- 9 pm: Dan Libenson, Ron Wolfson, Miriam Lorie and Matt Plen What happens to Judaism after the synagogue?
December 28, Monday
- 1 pm: Maxim Delchev Educational Inclusivity
- 3 pm: Levi Cooper Plague in the Promised Land
- 5 pm: Laura Marks, Michael Wegier, Leon Morris and Keith Kahn-Harris How do we keep having ‘arguments for the sake of heaven’?
- 7 pm (2 pm Eastern USA): House of Pardes – Join current and former beloved Pardes faculty members, alumni and friends for a schmooze, Pardes update and divrei Torah.
- 8 pm: Yaffa Epstein On Turning 40: It’s never too late to become Moshe, or Rabbi Akiva, or YOU!
December 29, Tuesday
- 9 am: Limmud Chavruta session on God and Me facilitated by Reuven Margrett.
- 11 am: David Levin-Kruss Tzedakah vs. Charity: How Fundraisers Help Donors
- 1 pm: Judy Klitsner Brothers crying out from the ground: The Biblical roots of our divided society
- 8 pm: Raphael Zarum, Yaffa Epstein, Gila Fine A taste of Limmud – highlights from the years