Pardes North America Educational Fellowships Coordinator
Pardes North America (PNA) (www.pardes.org.il) seeks a passionate and impeccably organized Educational Fellowships Coordinator to provide logistical, administrative and communications support for a growing portfolio of North American events and programs (both in-person and online).
The Pardes North American Educational Fellowships Coordinator will collaborate closely with the new and emerging PNA staff to help build and develop this new Jewish learning venture in North America. In addition to working on the PNA team, the Educational Fellowships Coordinator will also collaborate with colleagues from the engagement, development, and education teams to ensure that events serve multiple Pardes goals, and will serve as a liaison to hosts, participants, and strategic partners around fellowship/program planning and promotion. This professional will also help to deepen and expand PNA’s reach through relationship-building, targeted outreach and recruitment for long-term Pardes program opportunities in Israel.
This is a full-time position and can be based anywhere in North America with a slight preference towards the East Coast which is close to Pardes North America’s office in New York City.
Does the following describe you?
● Earned a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
● Passionate about building Pardes North America and helping to create transformative Jewish learning experiences for tens of thousands of North American Jews.
● Self starter who likes to take initiative, and ability to function with evolving goals and objectives.
● Detail-oriented, with exceptional writing, organizational and interpersonal skills.
● Eager to collaborate as part of a larger global team.
● Able to work independently and prioritize thoughtfully.
● Flexible and efficient, including under tight deadlines.
● Proficient with Google apps (G Suite), Zoom, Excel, email marketing and CRM database systems.
● Excited by and responsive to trends in digital marketing / social media / Jewish communal life.
Please email CVs and cover letters to Shani Gross, Director of North American Programs: firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job responsibilities include:
North American Programming: Fellowships, Retreats, Programs and Special Events (For Online & In-person events)
● Fellowship/Program planning, including communication with partners, faculty, transportation & lodging & refreshments (when in-person), program supplies (ex: source sheets and swag), tech and other logistical support.
● Facilitating smooth, efficient internal communication about event details, including keeping track of our annual program events calendar.
● Publicizing events via email and social media channels.
● Tracking reimbursements and payment for vendors and faculty/adjunct faculty teaching.
● Managing program evaluation forms.
● Analyzing and inputting attendance data (Raiser’s Edge database).
● Communication with event/program participants.
● General administrative support.
● This role may require work over the weekend and holidays.
Salary and Benefits:
The salary range is $40,000-$60,000 based on experience and local cost of living. Benefits include but are not limited to 100% health insurance for the employee, 403b plan, paid time off, paid holidays (Jewish and secular), FSA, Group Life and Personal Accident Insurance, and parental leave.
Pardes North America provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all organizational facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer-related or HIV/AIDS-related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.