Pardes North America Tech & Communications Associate
Pardes North America (PNA) (www.pardes.org.il) seeks a passionate and impeccably organized Tech & Communications Associate to provide logistical, administrative and communications support for a growing portfolio of North American events and programs (both in-person and online).
The Pardes North America Tech & Communications Associate will collaborate closely with the new and emerging PNA staff to help build and develop this new Jewish learning venture in North America. In addition to working on the PNA team, the Tech & Communications Associate will also collaborate with colleagues from the engagement, development, and education teams to ensure that events serve multiple Pardes goals.
This professional will also help to deepen and expand PNA’s reach through relationship-building, targeted outreach and recruitment for long-term Pardes program opportunities in Israel.
This is a full-time position, and can be based anywhere in North America with a soft preference for the East Coast which is close to Pardes North America’s office in New York City.
Does the following describe you?
● Earned a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
● Experience with podcast development and wysiwyg website builders is a plus.
● Passionate about building Pardes North America and helping to create transformative Jewish learning experiences for tens of thousands of North American Jews.
● Self starter who likes to take initiative, and ability to function with evolving goals and objectives.
● Detail-oriented, with exceptional writing, organizational and interpersonal skills.
● Eager to collaborate as part of a larger global team.
● Able to work independently and prioritize thoughtfully.
● Flexible and efficient, including under tight deadlines.
● Proficient with Google apps (G Suite), Zoom, Excel, email marketing and CRM database systems.
● Proficient with social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc).
● Excited by and responsive to trends in digital marketing / social media / Jewish communal life.
Please email CVs and cover letters to Shani Gross, Director of North American Programs: email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job responsibilities include:
North American Programming: Communications, Online Programs, Classes, Podcasts and Special Events (both online & occasionally in-person)
● Managing PNA Website
● Event/Program/Podcast planning, including communication with partners, faculty, program supplies (ex: source sheets), tech and other logistical support.
● Facilitating smooth, efficient internal communication about event details, including keeping track of our annual online program events calendar.
● Publicizing events via email and social media channels.
● Tracking reimbursements and payment for vendors and faculty/adjunct faculty teaching.
● Managing event/program evaluation forms.
● Analyzing and inputting data (Raiser’s Edge database).
● Communication with event/program participants.
● General administrative support to the PNA team.
● This role may require work over the weekend and holidays.
Salary and Benefits:
The salary range is $40,000-$60,000 based on experience and local cost of living. Benefits include but are not limited to 100% health insurance for the employee, 403b plan, paid time off, paid holidays (Jewish and secular), FSA, Group Life and Personal Accident Insurance, and parental leave.
Pardes North America provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all organizational facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer-related or HIV/AIDS-related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.