Grant Writer — Israel
The Pardes Institute of Jewish Studies is an open, inclusive, diverse and intellectually challenging Jewish learning community based in Jerusalem with programs worldwide. Pardes cultivates a life-long love of Jewish learning, the Jewish people and Israel. Pardes inspires engagement in Jewish life — as communal and spiritual leaders, educators and active participants.
Pardes is seeking to hire a Jerusalem-based Grant Writer. Candidates should be team players with a track record of proven success in writing, fundraising and/or marketing, with a minimum 3 years of relevant experience. A strong interest in Pardes and its mission is essential. Being an alumnus/alumna is a plus.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting, editing and refining grant proposals, reports and other donor cultivation materials.
- Researching prospective donors.
- Managing development-related documentation.
- Providing support for donor cultivation and events.
Key skills required for the position include:
- 3 years proven success in writing, fundraising and/or marketing
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills in English
- Top-notch organizational skills
- Consistent, thorough, detail-oriented and deadline-driven
- Ability to independently manage multiple priorities and projects
This is an 80% FTE position. Interested candidates should email a cover letter (including salary requirements and references), resume, samples of professional writing and any other relevant materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.