The Pardes Institute of Jewish Studies seeks a seasoned marketing professional with at least 5 years of demonstrated success and leadership in the Digital Marketing, Communications, and Project Management spheres. You will be responsible for implementing and expanding a multi-faceted global recruitment plan, with the aim of increasing student enrollment in Pardes’s core immersive learning programs for 2020-2021. You will oversee and collaborate with a small team of engagement professionals, one in Jerusalem and one in NY, and liaise with our North Amercian Programs team as well.
This is a maternity leave cover position, currently defined as Jan-Sept 2020. Training will take place during December 2019.
Pardes is located in Talpiot, Jerusalem. Must be available to work from the office at least 4 days a week; hours negotiable. Limited evening hours (from home) may be required for collaboration with our North American team. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Collaborative spirit and an appreciation for Jewish learning and community-building
- Deep familiarity with a wide range of Jewish communities and institutions across the globe, spanning multiple forms of Jewish expression and various niche audiences
- Passion for building engaging social media campaigns for Facebook and Twitter
- Expertise in targeting relevant audiences through a variety of media (including copy, imagery, video) across platforms, including social and email
- Experience working with MailChimp, Zoom, CRM database systems
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills
- Mother-tongue English a must; strong Hebrew a plus
Please email email@example.com with your CV, cover letter, and links to any relevant digital campaigns or materials you have created in the past.