The Pardes Institute of Jewish Studies (www.pardes.org.il) seeks a passionate and impeccably organized North American Programs Coordinator to provide logistical, administrative and communications support for a growing portfolio of North American events and programs with visiting and adjunct faculty, including immersive learning retreats.
The North American Programs Coordinator will collaborate closely with colleagues from the engagement, development, and education teams to ensure that events serve multiple Pardes goals, and will serve as the primary liaison to hosts and strategic partners around program/event planning and promotion.
This professional will also help to deepen and expand Pardes’s reach through relationship-building, targeted outreach and recruitment for long-term Pardes program opportunities in Israel.
This is a full-time position, based out of our North American office on 5th Avenue in New York City.
Does the following describe you?
-Passionate about bringing Pardes’s mission and programs to a N.American audience; strong sense of initiative
-Detail-oriented, with exceptional writing, organizational and interpersonal skills
-Eager to collaborate as part of a larger global team
-Able to work independently and prioritize thoughtfully
-Flexible and efficient, including under tight deadlines
-Proficient with Google apps (G Suite), email marketing and CRM database systems
-Excited by and responsive to trends in digital marketing / social media / Jewish communal life
Please send CVs and cover letters to Ilana HaCohen, Director of Global Engagement: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “North American Program Director” in the subject line of the email.
Job responsibilities include:
North American Programming: Faculty Travel and Special Events
- Trip and event/program planning, including communication with partners/hosts, transportation, lodging, refreshments, source sheets, swag and other logistical support
- Facilitating smooth, efficient internal communication about event details
- Publicizing events via email and social media channels
- Attending local events to provide support and interact with potential students (including some evenings and occasionally a weekend event or retreat); domestic travel possible
- Tracking reimbursements and payment for faculty/adjunct faculty teaching
- Managing program evaluation forms and trip notes from faculty and staff
- Analyzing and inputting attendance data (Raisers Edge database)
- Initial follow-up with event participants
Proactive recruitment and networking (seasonal)
- Tracking and posting about core Pardes programs on relevant listservs, websites, newsletters, Facebook pages, etc.
- Nurturing a personal relationship with a portfolio of recruitment connectors / networks / organizations – with regular personalized follow-up