The Pardes Institute of Jewish Studies seeks a passionate and highly organized North American Programs and Engagement Coordinator to provide logistical, administrative and communications support for North American events with visiting and local faculty. In parallel, this position involves raising Pardes’s general profile through recruitment-focused networking, online outreach and targeted publicity for both North American events and long-term Pardes program opportunities in Israel.
This is a part-time position (15-20 hrs/wk) offering an hourly salary and beginning immediately, based out of our North American office at the dynamic WeWork on 5th avenue in New York City.
Does the following describe you?
- Passionate about Pardes’s mission and programs, with a strong sense of initiative
- Detail-oriented, with exceptional writing, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Eager to collaborate as part of a larger global team
- Able to work independently and prioritize thoughtfully
- Proficient with google apps, Word, Excel, and various forms of Social Media
- Familiar with email marketing and database systems
Interested candidates should send a CV and cover letter to Ilana HaCohen, Director of Global Engagement: firstname.lastname@example.org.